Mercedes Benz USA Job. The company was named one of Fortune Magazine Top 100 Places to Work the year 2014, Mercedes-Benz has employed more than 22,000 people in dealerships across all of the United States. With the demand for luxury vehicles increase, the employment opportunities continue to increase.
Facts About Working at Mercedes-Benz
Minimum Age for Working at Mercedes-Benz Age: at least 18 (How are you need to be in order to work in Mercedes Benz? ).
Mercedes-Benz Hours of Operation: Mon: 9:00am-9:00pm; Tues-Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm; Thu: 9:00am-9:00pm; Fri-Sat: 9:00am-6:00pm; Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm
Available Positions at Mercedes-Benz: Sales Associate, Technical Services Manager, Service Advisor, Service Technician, Tire Change Technician, Car Washer, Car Detailer, Parts Inventory Associate, Parts Inventory Driver, Internal Service Consultant, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Driving Coach Supervisor, Automotive Detailer, Communications and Training Manager, Internet Sales Professional, Meetings and Events Specialist, Automotive Parts Counter Person, Field Operations Manager, Fixed Operations Director, Used Car Manager, Retail Performance Specialist, Logistics Specialist, Graphic Designer, Porter, Delivery Truck Driver.
Mercedes-Benz Dealership Job Opportunities
The family-like team of employees in Mercedes-Benz dealerships are characterized by the same spirit of innovation with a passion for performance and design-mindedness that drive the business’s success. Different employees collaborate to create new standards for quality customer service using their unique abilities and experiences to improve the work environment and offer the most unique car buying experience. Employees who are dedicated to achieving exceptional results can find endless opportunities for professional advancement within the business.
The employees at Mercedes-Benz dealerships represent the brand to those who are looking to purchase luxury vehicles through their highly professional manners. The employees in positions like sales representatives or service technicians are challenged in their working environments, establishing connections with customers and providing top-quality service to all brands and models of luxury automobiles. Career development plans can help employees achieve their career goals by providing individuals with the opportunity to develop new skills and improve their professional skills in order to pursue their career pathways.
Mercedes-Benz Employment and Salary Package Information
Entry-level jobs such as Sales representatives or service technicians often become available in local dealerships. Individuals who are interested in applying can get more information about the job description and salary details below.
- Sales reps guide customers through the buying process for high-end cars like cars, sport or utilitarian automobiles.
- Associates should display exceptional communication skills, positive attitudes and excellent customer service skills.
- Common tasks include helping customers with inquiries about Mercedes-Benz cars and service plans, taking customers in test drives, conducting demonstrations, and encouraging the sale of more the vehicle and warranty.
- The most desirable candidates have high school diplomas Valid driver’s licenses and prior sales work experience.
- Based on commissions and sales the employees can earn yearly pay packages that range from $60,000 to $70,000, which includes bonus based on performance.
- Service technicians typically earn the range of $15.00 up to $25.00 an hour based on their experience and education.
- The daily responsibilities of checking customer vehicles for issues and repairing them requires employees to have good oral communication skills and provide good customer relations.
- Workers must follow safety regulations and keep work areas clean.
- The preferred employees have previous work experience in auto repair or high school educations and technical certificates.
Tips For Applying
Common methods of applying for jobs at Mercedes-Benz dealers include making and submitting online applications, sending resumes to recruiters, as well as visiting retail stores. Applications online are available on dealership websites. They typically require personal information including work history, employment experience, and education. Resumes must include pertinent information that includes keywords that are compatible with the job description. When visiting dealerships , you should speak manager, wear professionally and be prepared for short interviews.
Anyone who wants to verify the status of their applications may discover calling dealerships to talk to the management the most efficient. Contacts in person or via email are also effective ways of communicating. Candidates should make contact or stop by during working hours and be professional throughout the entire time when engaging with potential employers.
Benefits of Employment at Mercedes-Benz
As a leading luxury brand, Mercedes-Benz offers generous compensation packages to dedicated associates. Common benefits for full-time employees include:
- Medical insurance, dental coverage, vision care
- Life insurance as well as disability plans as well as flexible savings accounts.
- Employer-matching 401(k) plans
- Pet insurance
- Paid time off during holidays
- Paid vacation time, as well as
- Bonuses and raises on the basis of performance are in place.
More Info regarding Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz contributes to the charitable activities that are carried out by The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation that uses sport as a vehicle for social transformation. Through promoting opportunities for quality sports for children who are disadvantaged all over the world and making an impact that is positive on the well-being, health and self-esteem of children. As of 2011, the upscale automobile manufacturer has celebrated 125 years in business by committing 125 acts charitable giving, which included agreements together with Cookies for Cancer foundation, which offers cookies to collect money to fund research into pediatric cancer.