Madagascar Visa Requirements For Nigerians
Madagascar Visa Requirements: Madagascar is one country that has not only a good climate condition but is also endowed with beautiful scenery and beauty.
Madagascar Visa for Nigerians is not always easy to get because the country is one of the best countries you can get. Whether its for work, school or business.
Madagascar, the world’s second-largest island in the world with 592,800 square kilometers, it is said to be a country of good fortune. Madagascar is a massive island off Africa’s southeast coast. It has beautiful rainforests, beaches, and reefs.
Antananarivo is its capital, and Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, is nearby. Before you will be allowed to enter Madagascar, you have to present your Visa and your international passport.
Types of Visa:
1. Business Visa:
If you want to get a Business Visa to Madagascar, you have to show them the name of your business through your certificate of incorporation. This type of Visa will be granted to you if you have a business purposes.
2. Tourist Visa:
This one is for travelers and tourists. The island has so many tourist attractions that make a lot of people always go there to see them. This is a home for penguins, as we all know – from the famous cartoon (Penguins of Madagascar).
With your tourist Visa which might last for just 30 days, you will be able to see some of their top places for attractions and experience their rich cultural heritage.
3. Work Visa:
Madagascar is also a good place for business activities and has a lot of jobs opportunities for both local and international workers.
It is one of the most peaceful countries in the world and has a lot of population. If you’re going to Madagascar to work you will be required to provide some documents.
Requirements For Madagascar Visa for Nigerians:
1. You should have your filled Visa application form
2. You should have a means of identification like the National ID
3. Glasses are allowed if they will not cover or prevent your face from showing.
4. If you have previous visas you will be required to make s photocopy of them and submit them while submitting all the documents that are required.
5. Make a photocopy of the passport data sheet which is the place where your photo is located
6. Should include a letter clearly stating the reason why you are going to Iceland. In. Your letter and your date of going should be included and returned if you’re going for the short term.
7. Also, make a copy of your flight ticket, number and time of departure
8. Your health insurance is very important, you will be required to have your health insurance (have a copy of it)
9. If you’re going there as a married person, you will have to prove it by providing your marriage certificate.
10. Should have all complete documents like your birth certificate and other important documents.
11. If your application is not made in your country, you have to prove that you are legally staying in the said place.
12. You have to show an account balance that is big enough to cover the period you are going to stay in Iceland.
13. If you’re going there as a business person, you should present your company certificate I’d registration
14. If you’re going as a worker, you should be able to show your letter of employment
15. If you are a retired worker then you have to show proof of your retirement fund.
16. Pay for your application fee through the embassy or bank order or any other means provided by the embassy.
How to Apply for Madagascar Visa:
Before applying for this, have in mind that you might be required to provide another document but it is according to individual cases.
Madagascar does not have an embassy in Nigeria but the closest is the one you can find online, which means you have to travel down to Kenya to get a Visa you can still arrange it online by sending them an email.
Address: AACC Building Westland, PO Box 14205 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254) 204452410
Fax: +254) 20443241
When you reach out to them, you will be required to send in your details or they will send you the Visa application form and also show you how you can pay for it.
If you follow all the steps we have mentioned above you will not have any issues getting your application done in no time.
Can I get a Visa on arrival in Madagascar?
Yes, you can get a Visa on arrival to Madagascar which will last for just 30 days, before then you will be expected to might have completed your Visa application.
How much is a Madagascar visa?
To apply for Visa in Madagascar, you will be paying the total amount of $100
Is Madagascar a free Visa for Nigerians?
Yes, they will give you a free Visa that can last for 30 days on your arrival into the country.
How long is the flight from Nigeria to Madagascar?
If you’re going to the island you should be ready to spend up to 7 hours and 13 minutes on Air. Unless there is a problem regarding the flight – delays etc.