Trimac Needs Crude Oil Truck Driver
Trimac Transportation Needs Truck Driver: For those looking to get a job as a crude oil truck driver, then you are definitely in luck because there’s a chance at Trimac.
Trimac Transportation is a North American leading bulk transport company. With more than 140 locations and over 75 years of experience, they have a history of safety and service. Here’s the good part, they are seeking professional Owner Operators to run the Oilfield activities located in Falls CITY, TEXAS. So if you want in, get in.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
$3,800 – $4,500 per weekly (gross)
62 percent of load when using Trimac crude trailer
It is essential to have a Wet kit
Owner Operator Details:
– Hauling Crude Oil
– Pick-Up Locations: Falls City, TX
– Destination Points Cuero, TX.
– 2010 or newer is preferred
– Blower Equipment is Available
– Base plates for companies that are paid (Optional)
– Insurance for Tractors (Optional)
– The company has installed the ISAAC driving technology (E-logs)
– Businesses to a discount on tires and gas
– Current Class A commercial driver’s License
– 1 year of verified tractor-trailer tractor knowledge
– Tanker & Hazmat endorsements
– Seven years ago without:
. Driving offense involving consumption of intoxicants or illegal substances
. A rollover that is preventable or even a fatal crash
3 years of HTML0 without:
– License suspensions that involve drugs and/or alcohol or a record that indicates an indifference to public safety
– A major preventable accident
– Two or more convictions for moving
Trimac Security Commitments
We consider safety as a component of each decision
We provide safe and secure personal
We’re able to step in.
Am a truck Driver so am interested