India Visa For Nigerians: Apply Easily
India Visa For Nigerians: A lot of countries aren’t easy to get into due to their strict travel policies and some other issues that need to be addressed.
India Visa is not really easy to get and a lot of Nigerians have been looking for ways to move to the country and while some fail, others just don’t know how to get it.
This is the only country in the world with the second largest population, and yes, they have improved in their economy, education, Agriculture, etc.
If you want to study in India or you want to work there, going for tourist purposes?, it is very important to get your Visa ready.
There are some types of visas that we are going to talk about here, so you will be aware of the kind of Visa to get for yourself and not just any kind of Visa.
Types of Visa in India and Requirements:
1. Travel Visa:
This is the type of Visa that you need if you’re going to India for just travel or tour. This type of Visa is not always hard to get because you’re not going there to stay for long rather for some weeks or weeks.
– Pay your Visa fee of $252 and the national charge of $2
– You must be fully vaccinated against covid-19
– You will also be vaccinated against yellow fever except for infants.
– You will be required to submit your Visa application form that is fully filled with your information that is correct.
– You should also come to the embassy with your valid international passport that is still in use for the next six months.
– Your passport bio-data page has to be photocopied and presented
– A letter, stating why you’re going to India
– A letter of invitation from the person who is going to host you
– Proof that you have already secured your accommodation by proving the address verification
– Your bank statement for the past 6 months
– You should have enough money to take care of your stay in India.
– You should be able to prove your identity with a National ID or driver’s license.
2. Students’ Visa:
Well, this has always been the hardest Visa to get in any country and India is not excluded. India had a very good educational system, and especially in the medical field. So you won’t blame them if they scrutinize you too much.
– Provide the original passport (international passport) which should be valid for the next six months
– Have a copy of the bio-data of your International passport
– Two passport photographs should be on light background
– Go to the embassy with your fully filled Visa application form
– You should provide your contact details which should include your email and phone number, the email should be yourself not your Visa application will be declined.
– Admission letter from a well-recognized university in India
– Have the copies of your educational qualifications
– A letter from the head of your former school
– A letter from your parents or guardian which should include their contact Details
– The Indian university that gave your admission will forward some documents to the embassy like; an admission letter, and an undertaking by Indian University which will be responsible for your stay in India.
– You will be seen as a regular student in an academic course from a renewed university.
3. Business Visa:
If you’re going to India for business purposes, then this is the type of Visa you should request for. It is the legal one for your business dealings.
1. Your Visa is to be submitted within 1000Hrs to 1200Hrs working days from the day of your Visa application form collection
2. You will pay a Visa fee of $252 and a national charge of $2
3. Original passport (International passport) which should be valid for the next 6 months.
4. Go to the embassy with a fully filled application form
5. You should be able to provide your contact details which should be correct
6. A letter of invitation from an Indian host when should be your business partner
7. A copy of the certificate to show that your business is fully registered
8. You should also have a memorandum of association and the latest tax clearance certification
9. You will also be required to submit your Bank Statement for the past 5 months.
There are still some other types of visas like the medical Visa, journalist Visa, entry Visa, project Visa, research visa and so many others. You just have to look for the one that is suitable for you.
How To Apply For India Visa for Nigerians:
You are required to either fill the form online, pay online or contact the embassy for an appointment, Click on APPLY NOW to start.
You can go to the embassy and collect the form, fill and submit it within the stipulated time