Apply For United Arab Emirates Visa Here
Apply For United Arab Emirates Visa: If you want to visit any country for fun, business, school or what not, then you should consider The United Arab Emirates.
No doubt the United Arab Emirates is one of the best places in the world with the best tourist centers situated at the beautiful city of Dubai.
Getting Visa to visit this country is a good idea, although hard, but it is possible, having in mind that your security is assured is also another big flex.
United Arab Emirate Visa is not easy to get especially for those who are from Nigeria and want to study or live on Dubai or any part of the country.
In this article, we have been able to discover some of the best ways you can Apply for Visa to UAE.
Types of Visa:
Let’s discuss the types of Visa you can get if your planning to travel to a country like UAE.
1. Work Visa:
If you are going to UAE for work or you got employed, this is the type of Visa you need. It’s a work visa. With this Visa you can go to UAE and perform your task but you are expected to leave the country as soon as you are done.
2. Student Visa:
UAE offers this type of Visa to Nigerian student or any other student from another country who wish to study in UAE. This is also one of the hardest Visa to get but worth getting if you want to experience quality education.
3. Tourist Visa:
This type of Visa is given to people who are traveling to UAE for just tourist purpose.
Requirements For United Arab Emirate Visa:
Here are some of the documents or things you need to fulfill before you can be considered.
– A letter from the security agency showing that you have no criminal record
– You will be submitting your Visa application form which should be correctly filled
– You should present your International passport with the expiring date being more than the date of your return and having a free 2 pages.
– You should also come with the copy of your passport data sheet
– A letter clearly stating the purpose or the reason why your going to UAE
-A copy of your previous visas if you have any
– Your health insurance proof
– Medical report
– If your application is not made in your country of origin you should show your stay permit
– You should have a means of identification like the national ID
– You should proof that you have enough money that will be enough for you until leave UAE
– You should also have an already booked hotel reservation
– You should not be less than 35 years of age
– If you’re receiving a financial support from anyone, their bank statement will also be required
– If you’re going for business, you should have a letter explaining the type of business your going for
– As a student you should have your admission letter from any accredited university in United Arab Emirate
– If you’re going as a group, you should proof your group travel
– Your flight ticket, showing date of entry and departure.
Visa Payment Fee:
Don’t forget to gather all of the papers required under our United Arab Emirates visa requirements for Nigerian nationals now that you know which embassy to see in order to obtain a valid United Arab Emirates visa.
These documents are critical, and it is important to note that the UAE travel embassy may seek extra travel documents.
How To Apply For United Arab Emirate Visa:
Make an appointment in with the embassy, for Nigerians, you can get it at No 2, Columbia Close Office Colorado Street, Minister’s Hill, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone: (+234) 9 875 0270
How Go Pay For United Arab Emirate Visa:
To pay for this Visa, there are two or three steps to follow.
Step 1: Pay Using your MasterCard
Here you will be paying for your Visa online using your Mastercard.
Step 2: through Bank Order
Here can go to the bank and request that your Visa fee to be paid with some details going will provide for them and it will be provided.
Step3: At the embassy
Here you will be required to go to the embassy through the address above and make the payment
When you have successfully paid for the Visa fee, the next is to fix an appointment with the embassy. Goodluck!